Sunday 1 June 2014

G45 and WDW

Created this one over last two days and pleased with the results! Used Graphic 45's Botanical range for all the papers. I joined the sketch challenge over at Scrap 365 http://scrap365.blogspot.sg/2014/05/hip-hip-hooray.html
Tried to copy my friend Marilyn's technique over at TreasuringMemories blogsspot where she folds paper to look like fabric, I need more practise. Lots of fussy cutting on the flowers and butterflies and I used gesso on the wooden lettering and then coloured with Copics and glazed, thanks for looking x


8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the flowers & all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page Doreen! Love the large flower-ensemble going across the page. Fussy cutting is so much fun!! Your photo just blends in to create one fabulous layout! :-)
    Yup today is really hot here as well,...about 26-27 degrees! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your folded paper looks amazing, so does all the fussy cutting! Stunning page! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely pages , I to like the folded paper.
    As you can see I'm back after such a long time.
    Chris P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey my friend you really did it great!! I know draped paper is a little tricky...Beautiful page!! love the color combination and that you mixed many pattern papers and It looks so lovely. Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. Awesome, love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete