Sunday 15 March 2015

Dinosaur WDW AK

Hi another week has passed before you know it summer will be here! This was a quick layout this week, used some very old G45 I think it was the Tropical Travelogue collection.
I cut the titles from pics I had taken have done a lot of that recently it's quite a cheap way to embellish. Cut the leaves from a die and the DIG chipboard I used flitter glue and flakes to decorate. Some old stickers from my stash. Hope you like it until next time happy scrapping x

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and the leaves!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for your titles! I'm going to remember this when I'm travelling and take pictures of the signs where we go. Fab pages, looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete