Saturday 23 April 2011

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Congratulations to Eila Sandberg who is the winner of the Blog haul post in March, which now has ten comments, she will be receiving some scrap goodies some time next week, thanks to everyone who took the time to participate if anyone who left a comment would like some Tim Holtz dress form dies cut in paper and maybe some grungeboard if stocks allow feel free to email me with your name and address at scrapbookertink@hotmail.co.uk and I will happily post them of to you Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog, & I love your layouts! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have posted Eila's gift box of today also the 2 people who sent their details, you know who you are, posted them off today as well, still time for those original ten people who commented on the March blog haul post to email me your details if you would like those dress form dies, happy scrapping x.

    ReplyDelete