Sunday 8 February 2015

Typhoon Lagoon & G45

Hi thanks for stopping by! Well another busy week, we spent Saturday in the gorgeous Canterbury love visiting this place! I was in scrap heaven yesterday, I'm enjoying my new scrap room and love spending a lazy Sunday afternoon in there. I lit my Pink Sands Yankee candle, a pot of tea and endless tunes on YouTube what more could a girl ask for.
This layout is WDW 2012 at Typhoon Lagoon, I used some Graphic 45 papers, background paper is from the Botanical Tea Collection, ripped paper is from the By the Sea Collection and the sand effect paper is a very old Karen Foster paper. I used the stamps from Tropical Travelogue range and just lightly inked using Tim Holtz peeled paint. A few bits and bobs and it was finished. Well until next time Happy Crafting x


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of Sunday. Lucky girl to have anew craft room :-)
    The KF paper mixes very well with the G45 and your page is really pretty.
    Lovely picture too, and here it takes center stage. xx/B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page!! So good to see you are back(scrapping world) Take care xx

    ReplyDelete